Your privacy is important to us.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
DMDCollection.com. collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service - Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience -We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site -We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To process transactions -We use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
• To send periodic emails -The email address Users provide for order processing, will be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, notify you of special sales and promotions, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our newsletter list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future newsletters, the User may contact us via our Site to unsubscribe.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
DMD Collection does not store credit card information or payment details.
Please note; you will be directed to PayPal during the final portion of the checkout process. This area is also secure.
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with any other third parties.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. All users under 18 years of age must obtain parent’s or guardian’s permission to use this site.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms And Conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
115 Crockett Road
King of Prussia PA 19406
Updated November 2022