1. HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR RING SIZE USING A FINGER MEASUREMENT:
• Print the Printable Ring Size Chart (at 100%) and carefully cut out the strip. • Measure the 3-1/2 inch guide to verify the correct length. • Cut a slit in the Line Marker "A". • Slide the pointed end through the slit around your finger.
2. HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR RING SIZE USING A RING YOU ALREADY HAVE:
• Determine your ring size by using a ring that already fits you. • Place this ring over the nearest size circle. The inner edge of the ring should align with the outer edge of the circle. • If your ring seems to fit between two sizes, then chose the next largest size.
3. HOW TO CALCULATE YOUR RING SIZE USING STRING:
• Wrap a piece of string around your finger. • Mark the point where the two ends meet. • Measure the string against a ruler. • Find your measurement on the chart below to determine your ring size.
TIPS FOR FINDING YOUR RING SIZE
• Measure your finger at the end of the day, when fingers are warm • When measuring make sure the ring slides easily over your knuckle but is snug enough that it will not fall off • Be careful not to wrap the paper or string too tight around your finger. Aim for a comfortable snug fit. • Have someone help you measure for best results • If the ring falls between 2 sizes, order the larger size • Double check for accuracy